Our 10 Easy Sewing Patterns for Babies
This week, we're talking about easy sewing patterns for babies. The arrival of a little one in your family or home is usually a good opportunity to (re)get out the sewing machine! However, time is sometimes short, especially at the beginning of the school year. We have therefore selected 10 easy-to-make patterns for babies.
These patterns are suitable for beginners, as long as you keep to the simplest versions for some. In addition, except for Volantis, Sevilla and Brighton, they all come with a video tutorial that will guide you step by step in the realization of your sewing project.
Our 10 easiest sewing patterns for babies
- Bilbao - a unisex bloomer
- Brigthon - shortpants with suspenders
- Cordoba - a jogging/pyjama set
- Grand'Ourse - the cutest rabbit cardigan
- Helsinki - loose fit dress for babies
- Lisboa - unisex jumpsuit/playsuit
- Milano - a cute dress
- Sevilla - so easy to sew harem pants
- Vega - the confortable fleece vest / cardigan
- Volantis - a unisex romper
- Stéphanie Godefroy