Lisboa and Gaby sewing patterns - Video tutorial
Feel free to click the icon at the bottom right to view the video in full screen, and press the Esc or Esc key to exit the full screen.
Note : the seam allowances are 0.7cm.
For the English version, remember to activate the English subtitles.
To go directly to chapters:
II. SEWING THE PATTERN
- A. Prepare, cut and interface the pieces
- B. Prepare the pockets
- C. Assemble shoulders
- D. Prepare the button placket
- E. Long or short sleeves version
- F. Assemble the undersleeves and the sides of the body
- G. Sew the inner leg seam
- H. Sleeveless version
- I. Assemble ribbing at cups and legs option
- J. Assemble woven bands for cuffs and legs option
- K. Sew hems for short sleeves option
- L. Collar : bias binding option
- M. Collar : ribbing option
- N. Fix the snaps