Ikatee is recruiting!
To support and develop its business, ikatee is recruiting dynamic profiles, sensitive to the customer experience, and familiar with e-commerce. Sewing and other creative hobbies are a plus to learn about our products more quickly. Find here the position currently available at ikatee:
Internship - English-speaking sales trainee, specialized in e-commerce
- A 3/6-month internship (recruiting as soon as)
- Job based in Lyon at 34 quai Saint Vincent
- Salary based on experience. 50% charge off your mobility card. Kitchen available
Created in 2016, Ikatee is a fast-growing company, made of 5 dynamic and creative employees. What do we do? We are above all a French designer of Women, Kids, and Babies sewing patterns, but also we sell fabrics and haberdashery items.
We sell our products online via ikatee.fr and ikatee.com and through our worldwide wholesale network (over 300 resellers).
Our boutique, located along the Saône riverside in the city center of Lyon, is a very nice and friendly working place. What do we love? Energy and creativity!
To develop our worldwide sales, we are looking for a Sales Intern, specialized in e-commerce. Your mission: help ikatee.com become the sewing patterns leader abroad!
Managed by our Sales Manager and our Sales and CRM Assistant, the trainee will have the responsibility to develop the online and offline BtoB and BtoC Sales activities for Ikatee.com. The position is a mix of a technical web, a marketing, and a Sales job.
- to ensure the on-time products upload on the Ikatee.com website, with a cross-selling strategy
- to work closely with the Creative Product team to sustain the launch of new products and follow their success
- to participatein the product database upload of the new Ikatee.com website
- BtoB : to participate in developing the wholesale network outside of France with a dynamic prospection of the north american and the northern european markets
- BtoC: to help develop different customers acquisition leverages
- to animate the sales with regular newsletters and actions on social networks following the sales plan
Reporting: to follow the efficiency of your actions and to report them to your managers
Qualities & Personal tastes
- Being a native or a fluent English speaker (other languages would be a +)
- Being a salesperson
- Being fond of our activity and its associated products, being aware of the markets (DIY, Sewing, Patterns, Fabrics, and haberdashery)
- Being creative and curious
- Being proactive and helpful
- Being independent, practical, and operational
- Being rigorous and multitasking
- Knowing and using computer tools (word, excel, web search…) and social networks applications (blogs, instagram, facebook…)
- Being able to set up benchmarks (market analysis, competition positioning, strengths and weaknesses in front of our competitors…)
- Being able to respect a sales plan (product launches, promotions, events…)
You wish to join our team? Send us your CV and your application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!