No seasonal collection is complete without a hint of maritime whimsy.
Surf the shoreline fashion wave with updated classics and timeless favourites.
Inspired by seaside style, maritime design has developed in many ways.
Influenced by marinas and promenades, ports and merchant ships, becargoachwear and navy-style uniforms – where classic colours and iconic patterns stay close to the core aesthetic.
Maritime design is explored in certain themes:
- relaxed seaside chic
- naval inspired ornamentation (metallic buttons …)
- and also in city inspired looks that mix utilitarian workwear and street wear with structured silhouettes and defined stitching (illustrated by brands like G-Star or Marithé & François Girbaud).
- A classic striped two-tone tee
- All types of denim and jean
- The double breasted pea coat