PDF Sewing Pattern & Guidebook for baby boy and baby girl
For sweet bohemian baby girls or trendy boys, and easy pattern for beginners
Loose romper with elasticated chest.
Frill / ruffles at top for the version 1.
Straps with or without knots.
Elasticated short legs.
Buttoned gusset at inseam.
Centered seams, no side seam.
A convenient basic and timeless garment
This sewing pattern is perfect for beginners
Sewing level : Begginer
Age range : 1, 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 months
- Cotton poplin, batiste, crepe or gauze
- Solid colour or all-over printed pattern
I made the illustrated rompers with the following supplies:
- A cotton poplin from ©Atelier brunette
- Another version in cotton army green gauze.
- A striped seersucker ©FranceDuvalStalla
Shown with pompons, but for babies under 3, I recommend not to use them or secure and regularly control them. You should also secure the bows at straps after adjusting length.
Detailed recommendations are included inside the guidebook. Please read them thoroughly and avoid any accident.
- 10-11mm buttons or snap buttons for inseam legs
- 2 buttons for straps for the boys version
- 6mm (aournd 1/4in) at elastic for legs
- 10 to 12mm (max 1/2 in) at elastic for chest
- Thin fusible interfacing for inseam gusset
- Pompons are in option (see safety recommendations) if you use some, buy ready-made ones