Sewing pattern & guidebook for Newborn or Baby Girl
For sweet bohemian baby girls, and easy pattern for beginners
Loose bodice with elasticated chest.
Frill / ruffles at top.
Straps with knots.
Short elasticated legs.
Buttoned gusset at inseam
Centered seams, no side seam
A convenient basic and timeless garment
Sewing level : Begginer
Age range : 1, 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 months
- Cotton poplin, batiste, crepe or gauze
- Solid colour or all-over printed pattern
I made the illustrated rompers with the following supplies:
- A cotton poplin from ©Atelier brunette
- Another version in cotton army green gauze.
Shown with pompons, but for babies under 3, I recommend not to use them or secure and regularly control them. You should also secure the bows at straps after adjusting length.
Detailed recommendations are included inside the guidebook. Please read them thoroughly and avoid any accident.
- 10-11mm buttons or snap buttons
- 6mm (aournd 1/4in) at elastic for legs
- 10 to 12mm (max 1/2 in) at elastic for chest
- Thin fusible interfacing for inseam gusset
- Pompons are in option (see safety recommendations) if you use some, buy ready-made ones
Materials and supplies needed :
|Age (in months)
|In cms (height)
|Buttons of 10-11mm
|Elastic Max 12mm
|Thin fusible interfacing (WxH in cms)
Supplies are in centimeters.
What you will receive with this pattern :
- A PDF file of the sewing pattern to print at home (one by size)
- A PDF file for the tutorial with each step described in detail
Download is available right after your purchase
Download, print and start sewing!
For more info on how to use the digital sewing patterns created by Ikatee, please check our instructions.