Short jogpants Sewing Pattern & Guidebook
Sewing pattern for Baby Boy
Shortpants in knitted fabrics. Comfort Fit.
Elasticated waistband in heavy at knit rib
Turn-ups at leg bottom
2 front pockets or kangaroo pocket in option
Fancy and decorative string at waistband.
A timeless garment easy to sew.
Sewing level : Easy
Age range : 6, 12, 18, 24 months
In Cotton ou Cotton/Elastan
French terry fabric or heavy jersey
Or slub heavy jersey
Terry fabric brushed on wrong side
Solid colour or all over-printed
• Cotton Jersey for the pocket bags only if main fabric is heavy
• Heavy at knit rib band for waistband
Do not hesitate to re-use garment from fyour amily wradrobe!
You might cut out an old sweatshirt (adult size) and re-use the terry and at rib fabrics.
I made the illustrated garment with the following supplies:
• a heavy jersey fabric from ©motifpersonnel, ©mapetitemercerie
• a at knit rib band from an old sweatshirt of my husband.
Fabrics and accessories you'll need :
|In cms (height)
|Fabric 1 in 110-140cm option A
|Fabric 1 in 110-140cm option B
|Fabric 2 (Height x Width)
|Flat elastic of 1.5cm (3/5")
|Option: decorative flat string
Supplies are in centimeters.
What you will receive with this digital sewing pattern :
- A PDF file for each size to print at home (sizes 6, 12, 18 and 24 months)
- A PDF file for the guidebook with all detailed steps
You receive an email with the download links right after payment. Download, print and start creating your own garments! For more info on how to use the digital sewing patterns created by Ikatee, please check our instructions.